NAPIT has confirmed that it has cancelled its 2020 EXPO Roadshow due to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions, but noted that it will return in 2021 with additional locations and dates.
The cancellation of NAPIT’s 2020 EXPO Roadshow is unsurprising. The events industry has been particularly hard hit from Covid-19 restrictions, with almost all events either going digital or being delayed until 2021. In fact, even the Electrical Review & Data Centre Review Excellence Awards have shifted to a new date in 2021.
To make up for the cancellation of the 2020 EXPO Roadshow, NAPIT has confirmed that it will be adding new dates and locations in 2021. That gives the organisation the opportunity to reach out to even more of the industry, which will be especially important to the sector’s recovery following the economic slump caused by Covid-19.
NAPIT’s Expo Roadshow in 2021 will be in the following locations on the listed dates:
- Dartford – February 9, 2021
- Norwich – February 10, 2021
- Preston – March 17, 2021
- Newcastle – March 18, 2021
- Barking – April TBC, 2021
- Brighton – April TBC, 2021
- Birmingham – May 26, 2021
- Hull – May 27, 2021
- Cornwall – September TBC, 2021
- Exeter – September TBC, 2021
- Swansea – October 5, 2021
- Bracknell – October 6, 2021
- Milton Keynes – November 24, 2021
- Chesterfield – November 25, 2021
As well as the additional dates and locations, NAPIT is also teasing a new and updated seminar schedule. That will be announced in due course, according to the organisation.
Registration for NAPIT’s 2021 EXPO Roadshow is already open, so if you’re interested in visiting, head on over to the NAPIT EXPO website.