Award-winning broadcaster Steph McGovern is set to host this year’s ECA Industry Awards Dinner, taking place at the Hilton Bankside in London on Friday 5 June 2020.
Alan Dedicoat – the ‘voice of the National Lottery’– will also host a range of entertainment, including table magicians, the ‘ECA photo booth’ and a live band and DJ, along with some surprise entertainment on the night.
The ECA Industry Awards, supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium, gives those in the electrotechnical and engineering services industry the chance to network and celebrate the work that ECA member businesses carry out. The awards are currently open to entries until 13 March 2020.
This year’s award categories are as follows:
- Large Contractor of the Year Award – over £30 million turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £15 million to £30 million turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £5 million to £15 million turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £1 million to £5 million turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year Award – under £1 million turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development Award – over £15 million turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development Award – up to £15 million turnover
- Best Health & Safety Initiative Award, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project Award
- Best Client/Partnership Award, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award, sponsored by CHAS.
Helen Atkinson, ECA director of member services and awards adjudicator, said: “We are delighted to be hosting this fabulous event once again which celebrates the very best of ECA members’ work. In previous years, both winners and runners-up have benefited from showcasing their business achievements.
“It’s one of the industry’s most significant annual events, and the entertainment is always exceptional. In addition, it is an excellent opportunity to network with leading representatives from across the supply chain.”