Electrical Review and Data Centre Review has kicked off its first ever CPD Week, offering five individual CPD training sessions to readers throughout the week.
The first session was officially released at 10am on April 24, with each subsequent session set to follow a similar schedule. These sessions will offer all attendees an official CPD Certificate which will help towards their continuing professional development requirements.
With sessions set to take place from April 24 until April 28, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in CPD Week. The sessions set to be released are as follows:
- April 24: UPS fundamentals – the history, basics, efficiency, installation requirements and batteries, with Vertiv’s Russell Bulley
- April 25: Short circuit protection with cable cleats, with Stephen Walton from Ellis Patents
- April 26: Earthing and neutral considerations, presented by Russell Bulley from Vertiv
- April 27: The lifespan of batteries in UPS, with Barry Jarvis from Riello UPS
- April 28: Battery technology and design considerations, with Vertiv’s Russell Bulley.
To receive CPD Week sessions directly into your inbox, you can register for free at the CPD Week website.