Ovia’s new Inceptor Intense is a range of 24V LED strips, available in cool white, warm white and RGBW.
The Inceptor Intense LED range comes in four pre-cut lengths – 0.5m, 1m, 2m and 5m – and uses a plug and play system, making installation quick and easy.
IP20 and IP65 rated, the LED strips come in the following variants:
- 7.2W standard with 60 LEDs per metre in warm white and cool white
- 14.4W standard with 120 LEDs per metre in warm white and cool white
- 7.2W RGBW with 48 LEDs per metre, offering up to 16 million colour options
- 14.4W RGBW with 60 LEDs per metre, offering up to 16 million colour options
Set up is easy in four simple steps:
- Peel the adhesive back from the chosen LED strip and place down on a clean and even surface
- Utilising the plug and play connections, connect the end of the LED strip to one of the Driver Leads
- Connect the Driver Lead to the chosen LED Driver. Then ensure the LED Driver is connected to the mains
- Switch on the power
With a variety of strips, connectors, and drivers available in the range, installers have the flexibility for complete customisation, whether working within domestic, retail, or outdoor settings.
There is a simple LED Tape Configurator on the Scolmore Group app which allows you to create the perfect LED strip setup with an easy step by step guide.
Inceptor Intense is featured in the new Ovia Issue 2 catalogue which can be downloaded from the Ovia website – www.oviauk.com.
For further information, contact OVIA on 01827 300640, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.oviauk.com.