Schneider Electric is targeting electrical professionals with its latest range of uninterruptible power supplies, the Easy UPS Series.
The new series includes Easy UPS SMVS, a single-phase line-interactive UPS; Easy UPS SRVS, a single-phase online double conversion UPS available in tower and rack-mounted versions; and Easy UPS 3S, a three-phase, online double conversion UPS.
All products in the Easy UPS range have been designed for electrical installers and contractors, whether they’re working on offices or commercial buildings, or even small-to medium data centres and industrial environments.
In terms of features, the range boasts:
- Greater efficiency – Up to 96% efficiency in double conversion mode
- Wide input voltage range – protecting users against high fluctuations in power
- Intuitive LCD/LED interface – providing status updates for fast diagnostics
- High energy savings – Up to 99% efficiency in Schneider Electric ECO mode
- Fast recharging – offering up to 90% capacity in four hours and protect against frequent outages · Easy monitoring, management, and services
- A wide operating temperature range and strong overload protection
“Easy UPS is one of our most accessible UPS ranges to-date, meeting the requirements of the professional electrical specifier and installer community with their competitive specifications and price points,” said Nico Van Der Merwe, Home & Distribution VP, UK & Ireland, Schneider Electric.
“With ease of installation, a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and unbeatable quality, Easy UPS presents a versatile, affordable uninterruptible power system, ensuring business continuity for inconsistent power conditions.”
Promises of reliability and EcoStruxure support
Like many recent Schneider Electric products, the Easy UPS range is EcoStruxure-ready, offering simplified monitoring, management and comprehensive, 24/7 services via Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Asset Advisor software. With an optional Web/SNMP card, proactive remote monitoring enables users to mitigate emerging fault conditions and reduce the cost of on-site servicing, while minimising the risk of unplanned downtime.
Instant access to live data via the EcoStruxure Asset Advisor mobile application ensures visibility into the UPS health and lifecycle, whether on premise or on the go, while affordable 24/7 remote troubleshooting provides peace of mind and fast issue resolution via the Schneider Electric Connected Services Hub.
The Easy UPS range is available now in the following versions:
- Easy UPS SMVS – single-phase line-interactive UPS from 750 to 3000 VA, featuring pseudo-sinusoidal signalling, LCD display, USB port and optional SNMP card.
- Easy UPS SRVS – single-phase online double conversion UPS available in tower and rack-mounted versions of 1 to 10 kVA. This range features manual and automatic bypass, LCD display and 2-year warranty with extended runtime via external batteries.
- Easy UPS 3S – three-phase, online double conversion UPS, up to 96 percent efficiency in double conversion mode and 99 percent efficiency in ECO mode. Compatible with VRLA or Lithium-ion batteries Easy UPS 3S comes complete with conformal-coated printed circuit boards, replaceable dust filters and overload protection.