Entries are now open for the 2019 Electrical Review Excellence Awards, in partnership with Riello UPS.
Following the success of the inaugural 2018 Electrical Review Excellence Awards which took place in May this year (read more here), we are pleased to confirm that the 2019 Awards evening will take place on 30 May 2019.
With the expanded range of categories, including the addition of awards to be handed out for Products as well as Projects, and Data Centre Review Magazine joining us to add prominence to this sector, the 2019 Awards are set to provide an outstanding platform to showcase excellence, innovation and collaboration in the industry.
2019 Awards categories are:
- Power – Product of the Year
- Power – Project of the Year
- Lighting – Product of the Year – Sponsored by Wago
- Lighting – Project of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security – Product of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security – Project of the Year
- Test & Measurement Product of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Innovative Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year – Sponsored by Smart Grid Forums
- Data Centre Design & Build – Product of the Year
- Data Centre Design & Build – Project of the Year – Sponsored By Heatload
- Data Centre Cloud – Product of the Year
- Data Centre Cloud – Project of the Year
- Data Centre Colocation Supplier of the Year
All winning entries will also be considered for two additional awards – Project of the Year and Product of the Year, both presented by Riello UPS – and recipients will be announced during the Awards evening.
Engineer and Visiting Professor, University of Leeds; Steve Martin, Director of Technical, Electrical Contractors’ Association; Steve Hone, CEO and Co-founder, The Data Centre Alliance; Jon Belfield, President, The Building Controls Industry Association (BCIA) and Peter Hunt, Chief Operating Officer, Lighting Industry Association Ltd. Also joining the panel are Elinore Mackay, Editor, Electrical Review and Claire Fletcher, Executive Editor, Data Centre Review.
- CLICK HERE to learn more and download the entry form