Bsria test house manager, Tom Garrigan, will be a judge for the HVR Awards 2016 with the winners announced at Chelsea Harbour Hotel in London on Thursday 27 October 2016.
Launched in 2010, the annual HVR awards celebrate excellence and innovation in the building sector, providing a wonderful opportunity to meet and network with leading figures from industry. This year the awards will be presented in eight categories with the introduction of a new award for ‘Customer Service person of the year’.
The categories are:
· Industrial/commercial air conditioning product of the year
· Industrial/commercial ventilation product of the year
· Industrial/commercial heating product of the year
· Sustainable product of the year
· Consultant of the year
· Contractor of the year
· Customer Service person of the year
Garrigan said: “I am delighted to have been appointed a judge for these prestigious awards. Awards such as these are a celebration of innovation and excellence, which is essential for improving standards within our industry and for driving energy efficiency.”