17 January will see Electrical Review and Wilson Power Solutions host an exclusive voltage management best-practice webinar: HV/MV supply – Voltage management’s best kept secret?
The webinar will outline:
• The various voltage management solutions available
• The advantages of this technology
• Its integration within the context of an overall energy efficiency plan
In addition we will share case studies from companies benefiting from the technology and highlight its limitations and common pitfalls.
Themes covered within the webinar will include:
• An overview of voltage management technologies available
• A focus on voltage management through HV/MV supply, dispelling the myth this is a sub-optimal solution
• Case study illustrations
• How site suitability is assessed
• Q&A session
Speakers will include Erika Wilson, managing director of Wilson Power Solutions; Steve Young MIET – independent power quality and voltage management consultant, at the Vector Group UK;Trevor Floyd Principal Consultant TENBY Consultancy Group and Accredited Member of the Register of Professional Energy Consultants
If you have not already registered for this briefing, please do so here.
We would like to invite you to submit any questions you would like answered or topics you would like addressed during the webinar.
Please send any questions to [email protected] as soon as possible. We will do our best to answer them.