Concordia Technologies, a leading supplier of electrical cables and cable accessories to UK and International customers, has announced the new addition to its comprehensive cable range – Cat 7 & Cat 7a Cable.
Why Cat 7 & Cat 7a Cable?
This individually screened twisted pair cable is designed to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the most common cable standards.
• Each of the conductor pairs has its own shielding
• Overall braiding
• Tested to 600 MHz (Cat 7) or 1000 MHz (Cat 7a)
• Cat 7 – Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 Class F Requirements and IEC 61156-5:2002
• Cat 7a – Compliant to Amendment 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801 Class FA Requirements; IEC 61156-5: Edition 2.0 2009-02; EN50173:2007
• 10G Base-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Single Cable Support of Multiple Applications such as Ethernet, CATV, Analog Voice and VOIP
• Future Applications such as 40G and 100G