The extensive product range of axial fan motors from Panasonic is now being expanded to include the ASEN8 types for AC applications. At just 80x80x25mm, the new models with the following rated voltages are now available: 200V (ASEN80214), 220V (ASEN80215), 230V (ASEN80216) and 240V (ASEN80217).
Because of their high performance and availability in all standard sizes, the fan motors can be implemented in a wide range of applications, especially in industrial automation.
Precision ball bearings guarantee outstanding quality. Embedded in a metal hub, they ensure that heat dissipates properly. Special metal rings that deter electromagnetic interference (EMC) increase efficiency markedly. Moreover, the contact points and connections of the fan motors are robustly constructed and resistant to vibration, enabling our fan motors to withstand adverse conditions.
Features of the ASFN DC fan motor:
* 6 sizes from 30x30mm to 120x120mm
* 4 rated voltages: 5V DC to 48V DC
* Up to four rotation speeds per model
* Fan blockage protection with automatic restart
* Reverse polarity and over voltage protection
* Optional: available with lock sensor output (alarm in case fan is blocked)
Features of the ASEN AC fan motor:
* 5 sizes from 60x60mm to 150x172mm
* 6 rated voltages: 100V AC to 240V AC
* Three rotation speeds per model
* Frames made of aluminum alloy die-casting
* Propellers made of durable plastic
* Optional: connect via cable (length 300mm) or "Faston" connector