A new high quality range of glass reinforced polyester [GRP] enclosures is now available from ETA Enclosures. The range, sealed to IP65, comes in 7 popular sizes offering the best in style and protection with a host of user friendly accessories.
- Modular and adjustable frame
- Din rails adjustable in height
- Removable panels
- Snap-on fixing and ¼ turn screws
- Designed for installations at a temperature range of 25 through 60°C
- Glow wire 960°C /650°C for window door version
- Line suitable for assembled units complying with Standard CEI 17-13/1
- Available in grey RAL 7035 or on request in red RAL 3000
Ideal for use in such harsh environments as marine, off-shore, petrochemical, paper plants and water treatment facilities these GRP Enclosures offer effective corrosion resistance for electrical and electronic control installations.
Of a robust construction the ETA GRP enclosures range is available with left or right hinged doors and incorporates an internal drip shield which is designed to direct liquids away from the door seal. For easy visual inspection and the monitoring of internal components a film protected widow door version is also available.
A standard triangular lock insert can be upgraded with optional key locks to provide greater security.
A 12 page full colour technical brochure detailing sizes and accessories is available.
Eta Enclosures (UK)