Last year we confirmed that the Electrical Review and Data Centre Review Excellence Awards had been postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and while the event is still going ahead this year, organisers have been forced to delay it just a little bit longer due to the ongoing pandemic.
The ER & DCR Excellence Awards are now scheduled to take place September 30, 2021, which should give the UK Government plenty of time to complete its vaccination programme and enable us to welcome the industry back together with a bang.
As always, the safety of all those attending the awards was the first and foremost priority, and while it’s regretful that the date has been pushed back until September 2021, it’s for the best.
This year’s awards will continue to take place at a gala dinner in London, with entries still open for those wishing to have the opportunity to nab a prestigious industry award.
Categories that are available to enter as part of the ER & DCR Excellence Awards are as follows:
- Power Product of the Year
- Power Project of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security Product of the Year
- Fire Safety & Security Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Product of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Innovative Project of the Year
- Sustainable Project of the Year
- Data Centre Design & Build Product of the Year
- Data Centre Design & Build Project of the Year
- Data Centre Cooling Product of the Year
- Data Centre Cooling Project of the Year
- Data Centre Colocation Supplier of the Year
- Technical Leader of the Year
- Consultancy/Contractor of the Year
There is no cost to enter and shortlisted companies will receive a free entry to the awards’ gala dinner. Information on how to enter can be found on the ER & DCR Excellence Awards website.