In association with Eaton and Schneider Electric, Electrical Review invites you to attend an upcoming, FREE, half-day seminar focusing on all aspects of power transmission and distribution in the data centre environment.
Click here to register for this free half-day seminar.
View the micro site and conference agenda here
The programme aims to inform delegates how to best maximise energy efficiency in these areas and implement the right infrastructure to complement the evolution of the data centre.
The seminar will take place on 7 November 2013 from 8.30am-1pm at Glaziers Hall in London.
Hear from Eaton Electric,Schneider Electric, Emerson Network Power, Enlogic, Wilson Power Solutions, Riello and more.
Hosted by Electrical Review’s editor, Elinore Mackay, and backed up by top level insight from our great speakers – this seminar will look into:
• Energy storage
• Macro to micro
• Renewable energy for the data centre
• Keeping the lights on – supply and demand concerns
• Backup solutions and future proofing (containerised UPS)
• Protection from surges
• Transformers – reducing energy consumption and costs
• Integrated energy management strategies
Who should attend?
Electrical Review seminars are aimed at senior level decision makers and managers in the data centre.
• Energy managers
• Data centre managers
• Facilities managers
• Finance directors
• Project managers
• Chief technology officers
• Companies involved in the design, build and maintenance of data centres
• Third party data centre operators
• Distributors and channel partners
• Storage planners
• Specifying engineers
Click here to join us, network with your peers and gain valuable insight on data centre best practice.
We look forward to welcoming you on 7 November!