New from the the Electrical Review team is its Transformer Technology and Substations Conference (TTSC). This free, half-day seminar will focus on the latest developments in transformer technology and substations and educate attendees on the latest developments in transformer and substation technology. Covering themes including energy efficiency, reliability and diagnostics, the conference will provide essential information for those looking to upgrade, maintain and reduce energy costs for transformer and substation assets.
View the agenda here
What will be covered?
Chaired by Elinore Mackay, editor, Electrical Review, and backed up by top level insight from our great speakers - this seminar will look at:
• Transformer technology: new technology from the manufacturers – energy saving impacts/voltage management/site survey and suitability – LV-MV -HV
• Diagnostic transformer testing technology from the T&M companies to improve reliability and mitigate failure
• Reliability – preventative maintenance, oil diagnostics , breathers, thermal imaging
• Substation protection – flood protection and mitigation of environmental impacts from bad weather in the UK
• Substation communication and integration into the smart grid
Date: Thursday 26 June 2014
Time: 8:30am - 1:00pm (BST)
Venue: The City of London Club
To register click here.