From October 16–18, 2018 OMICRON will host the third UK Omicron Protection Testing Conference & Workshop at magnificent Crewe Hall.
Protection experts from around the world will gather to exchange experiences, engage in an interesting conference and participate in practical workshop sessions.
* Protection and measurement engineers working for utilities, railway, industry
* Manufacturers of protective equipment
* Service providers, project companies
* Regulatory authorities, consultants
A collection of application-based papers will be presented by manufacturer and commissioning companies, followed by a relaxed social evening.
Demo sessions will be held on the following topics:
* IEC 61850 testing of protection, automation and control - basics and practical
* Tips and tricks associated with Test Universe
* Simulation-based and distributed protection testing with RelaySimTest using one or more CMC test sets