Scolmore is extending its Aquip66 range of 10A weatherproof outdoor switches to include new 20A versions – which will offer installers the benefit of enabling 20A switching in a single width module.
Scolmore’s existing one- and two-gang waterproof switch enclosures utilise MiniGrid single width switch modules, which are rated at 10A. By adding new one- and two-gang switches that utilise the GridPro range of modules, the range offers 20A switching options.
There are now eight products in the range which comprises one and two-gang 10A, two-way MiniGrid switches in a choice of furnished or unfurnished, plus the new one- and two-gang 20A, two-way GridPro weather proof switches, again in a choice of furnished or unfurnished.
Designed to offer a high level of protection against ingress of water jets and dust, all products in the Aquip66 range come as completely sealed units. They offer a range of features:
- Robust polycarbonate construction
- High impact resistance
- UV protected against fading
- Ergonomic design
- Smooth operation of switches
- Neutral modern design suitable for most locations
- Flexible rubber base allows for mounting on most types of uneven surfaces
- Multiple knock-outs on each side (20mm) for entry from all angles