We are pleased to announce the list of entries shortlisted for the inaugural 2018 Electrical Review Excellence Awards. Thank you to all who submitted their projects!
The broad range of entries we received reflects the diversity of the electrical industry – from large national infrastructure projects, public buildings and sites of historical significance, to residential and commercial premises among others, delivered by businesses of all sizes.
-Aksa Power Generation - IGA (Istanbul Grand Airport) Project
-Smith Brothers (Contracting) Ltd. - Drayton Manor Solar Farm
-Vertiv - Noriker Power battery storage facility
DATA CENTRE DESIGN & BUILD
- Keysource - IT transformation project for Willis Towers Watson
- Sudlows – Indectron Shield House
- Schneider Electric - Sheffield Hallam University Charles Street Data Centre
FIRE SAFETY AND SECURITY
- The Fire Safety Company Ltd - The St. Nicholas Building
- Chubb Fire & Security - The Queens Hotel, Penzance
- Drax UK Ltd - St Mary’s Hospital - Newport, Isle of White
- Tamlite Lighting - Nottingham City Homes
- zencontrol ltd - Project Beagle, Ingenuity House
- Luceco plc – Spar, Blakemore Retail
- Affinity Water - Chertsey Water Treatment Works
- Luxonic - Pets At Home UK Stores
- ZG Lighting UK Ltd - Gateshead Leisure Centre
- R.L. Freemantle Electrical Ltd – Heathrow Airport, Plinth systems for electric vehicle charger installations
- Chubb Fire & Security - Rochester Cathedral, Security intruder alarm system
- Approved Electrical Services Ltd - Kuwait City Science Museum robot
The judging panel will select the winner of each Award, as well the overall Project of the Year, presented by Riello UPS.The results will be announced during the Awards dinner on 24 May 2018 at the Dorchester Hotel on London’s Park Lane.
JOIN US THERE: Apart from a celebration of electrical engineering excellence, the Awards dinner is a unique networking opportunity, as well as a way to reward and entertain clients and business partners.A limited number of tickets is still available – please contact Sunny or Amanda on +44 (0) 207 933 8970 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.