BSRIA has announced it has signed a supporting partnership agreement with The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) conference and exhibition at the prestigious QEII Conference Centre in Westminster on 3–4 November 2015.
This Building Performance conference addresses design, construction, maintenance and operation of buildings to ensure efficient and effective systems support occupiers. This two day event will identify and focus on developments, innovations and best practice that will materially assist the full supply chain in improving energy efficiency of both new and existing buildings – to deliver, not just promise, better building performance.
The conference and exhibition is designed to address the issues facing the full supply chain, and is relevant for:
• Construction organisations and professional institutions;
• Senior management across the building and building services supply and demand chains;
• Clients: property developers, property companies, major property owning/using organisations – government, local authority, health, commercial, industrial, hospitality and leisure, retail;
• Facilities managers, building services engineers and building/construction consultants;
• Specialist and main contractors;
• Manufacturers and suppliers;
• Hands-on engineers and specifiers.
Jo Harris, BSRIA’s head of sustainable construction, said: “BSRIA is pleased to be working with CIBSE to promote this conference and exhibition. By attending you will be able to learn from the most innovative and influential practitioners and discover some of the most cost effective solutions to delivering building performance. Buildings are as much about how they work as how they look and this conference addresses this issue of performance. CIBSE are also providing 10 hours of CPD over the two days which is important for the industry to engage in, young and old alike.”