The Chilean International Renewable Energy Congress
10-11 September 2013,
The Chilean International Renewable Energy Congress returns in September 2013 and will once again be the meeting place for governments, ministers, financiers and the wind and solar community active in Chile.
With a strong local and international delegation, CIREC 2013 is the leading event for Wind and Solar Power professionals.
As well as an industry leading agenda and speaking line up, CIREC 2013 will also offer many unique benefits, including:
• Your questions answered in interactive keynote discussions on energy policy and transmission development
• A full day of insight and discussion with local, commercial and multilateral banks on renewable energy financing
• Interactive workshop on creating bankable PPAs run my Andrews Kurth
• Intimate breakfast briefing exploring the development of bankable mergers and acquisitions
• Over 30 hours of enhanced networking opportunities including the 2nd Chilean Renewable Energy Awards ceremony
• CIREC 2013 combines the 2nd Annual Solar Power Chile and Wind Power Chile giving you access to two leading conferences for the price of one!
For more information, please see: www.CIREC2013.com