23rd and 24th September 2013,
Marriott Hotel Regents Park, London
Smart Grid Communication technologies capable of enhancing energy efficiency, utility operations, renewable resource integration, and meet the needs of increasing power demands will lead the global evolution of the Smart Grid.
Managing data, leveraging new opportunities in M2M, and delivering a robust and secure infrastructure are paramount responsibilities for both communication and data service providers in the UK landscape, as well as key in all future and existing deployments in the European Market.
Not to be missed, the 3rd annual Telecoms for Smart Grids conference this September will be ideally suited to provide further understanding of intelligent communications transforming the power infrastructure market.
Highlights of this unique programme containing 11 Utility Case Studies include:
• Fibre to building feasibility
• IT Infrastructure for electric mobility
• 4G for Smart Grid
• Smart Communications in the Home
• Privacy and security
• Communications selection criteria
• Cost benefit, roll out considerations
• Experience with UK metering thus far
• Integration with Renewable Energy Systems
• Wireless IP Communications based on WiMax
• Monitoring, Control and low latency considerations
• Testing Long Range Radio
• CDMA 450 - European utility choses to deply its own private mobile network
• Substation LAN and WAN design challenges
• Data optimasation for IEC 61850 traffic over RF mesh network
Hear from an exceptional line-up of 22 thought leaders and experts, including 11 Utility representatives of:
E.ON, RWE AG, Enel Distribuzione SpA, Stedin, UK Power Networks, Alliander, Scottish and Southern Energy, ESB, Western Power Distribution, Scottish Power, and Eco Island among others.
View the complete speaker line-up and conference programme at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013telecomsforsmartgrids16.asp
For more information, contact Aaron Jackson tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org