DataCentres Ireland returns to the RDS on 11 & 12 November 2014 as the country’s largest and most attended event for all those involved in creating and managing the infrastructure requirements for data centres, server & and comms rooms.
Ireland – in terms of the international data centre market – punches above its weight being host to 9 out of the top 10 world leading IT companies and having a number of significantly sized Carrier Neutral Co-location datacentres based in the country.
However, DataCentres Ireland is not just aimed at these large institutions, but also has content and information that will benefit those who are challenged with managing small datacentres and server rooms.
Free to Attend, this is a unique opportunity to those based in Ireland and abroad to network with peers, listen to new ideas, understand the latest approaches and get the latest information which can increase the resilience of their operation, whilst increasing their efficiency thus contributing to the bottom line… Whether that be for Datacentres, Server or Comms rooms.
The Conference Programme, which features an international array of industry experts and commentators will address both practical issues related to energy, power, cooling, cabling, design, etc… as well as looking at issues relating to the opportunities and challenges for organisations in Ireland. (To view the latest programme visit: www.datacentres-ireland.com)
Speakers and Panellists include:
- Andy Lawrence, Vice President of Research for Datacentre Technologies and Eco- Efficient IT, 451 Research
- Colette Maloney, Head of Unit Smart Cities and Sustainability unit at the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology
- Tom Dowdall, Senior Climate and Energy Campaigner, Greenpeace International
- Don Beaty, Founder DLB Associates Consulting and co-founder and first chair of ASHRAE Technical Committee
- The exhibition element of DataCentres Ireland is a chance for attendees to view the widest range of products, services, suppliers and service providers that can assist them in creating and maintaining resilient, effective and efficient Datacentres, Server & Comms rooms.
NEW Cloud & IT Security Ireland - Co-Located For Success
Cloud based IT solutions is not something that you can ignore they are here, and now that the box is open they are not going away.
Whatever, your perspective whether that is; business driver, IT specialist, marketeer, or financial manager you need to know the opportunities and challenges that Cloud based solutions will or are having on your business.
This new show in show feature, is designed to meet the needs of organisations who have or are considering migrating some or all of their IT needs to the cloud. The Conference will discuss all aspects from; the business and financial arguments, to the advantages and issues related to various types of Clouds that can be created, the steps involved in the migration process, legal issues, and the security implications to you and your business. (To view the latest programme visit: www.cloud-itsec.com)
The supporting Cloud & IT Security Ireland exhibition is your chance to meet a range of companies who can assist you in creating the right solution for your company’s specific aims and needs, view the latest offerings from the various different platform providers, and meet companies who can help you in your journey.
Visitors and delegates will have the chance to see a Cloud being built over the course of the show.
< Entrance to both DataCentres Ireland and Cloud and IT Security Ireland is Free.